ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Wednesday 8 April 2015

HARE AND HAIRS. (08/04/15)

The dogs love life in Kinross. There is always something to annoy.  The new horse is called Rambo and he is a piebald seventeen hand beauty. This morning he was being led out and took exception to a flat pack shed. Alf put him right with a quick bark and his best growl. The poor groom was within a second of going airborne. She is a cracking lass and whilst I and my sister remonstrated with Alf she managed to  hang on. This was the first day this year the horses have been out without rugs, They hardly recognise each other but are separated  by fences as if they get silly then it can end in a big vet bill or a dead horse. Two are just back from hopping about in France. They won some hopping and came second in other things like trotting and walking. They should have taken Alf to supervise, could have been a clean sweep._MG_3179       The dogs love to chase hares. This one watches, makes sure they have seen it then runs a bit then stops. It knows terriers have no chance. The dogs think it is fine sport much better than rabbits. They are convinced the Hare was put on this earth for their entertainment.

_MG_3181     Two very dirty and Hairy dogs.

_MG_3182     Molly

_MG_3183    Alfie.

On Friday they will be clipped to within a gnats whisker of their skin. It’ difficult to judge dogs hair cuts to weather.

26 comments:

  1. they'reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sooooo cuuuuuute

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's tragic, I am laughting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Adrain Love the dog shots and also the Hare. Just home from the I.O.W. and now tired!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shot of the hare but it can't match those dogs for cuteness. A shot of Alf training the horse would be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the hare--- and I agree about wanting to see the horse(s).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bill, I'll take some horse pictures tomorrow.

      Delete
  6. I read the blurb and opened your blog post expecting to see a horse and instead got the beautiful pups. Light very moody.
    I am going to start tracking your movements on a map ~ yes I am a spy ~ Kinross is where your sister is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carol, I used to do a map but seem to have got out of the habit. Yes my sister is just outside Kinross.

      Delete
  7. Those darn dogs! Someday they will get themselves into free trouble! I know active dogs make things pleasant all around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red, there is barely a day goes by without some trouble. It's usually pretty minor.

      Delete
  8. Alf & Molly also available in white :-) having two white (ish) dogs I know the grief that comes with mud. Luckily mine are short haired. Good to see the pair and the Hare is a lovely image

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Douglas, I don't know where they had been.

      Delete
  9. Alfie and Molie are beyond adorable. But I love all of your shots, especially the first one.

    Mersad
    Mersad Donko Photography

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mersad, it is difficult to get close enough to the Hare.

      Delete
  10. No picture of the horse! Adrian, I'm very diappointed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frances, I will have a horse day tomorrow.

      Delete
  11. The dogs certainly look like they're still having their winter fur on - I hope they won't catch cold when they get cut into spring fashion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Monica, they have a jacket if the weather turns cold again.

      Delete
  12. You have two of the luckiest dogs in the world
    and the cutest!

    ReplyDelete