ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Thursday 24 February 2022

LOST GROUND.

 I am back to where I was with the Sunflower malarkey. I can now do it in the latest version of Blender.

In home news it has snowed again and in world news that little scallywag Putin has defied incontinent Joe and invaded Ukraine. I hope it doesn't adversely effect the Democrats income stream.

Here are a couple of views from the van. I have split toned them as the snow needed brightening up a bit.



I have found a wonderful new word. PHYLLOTACTIC..........It's all to with Sunflowers.


Back to where I started a few days ago. If anyone wants to know how to do it then I can do a separate post on the matter.

I am hoping to have a full day sorting the job tomorrow and hopefully will get an animated Sunflower video done for Sunday or Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment