ABOUT ME

I live in a camper van with a West Highland Terrier for company.
My passion is creating images but it is a work in progress.
I am always willing to share what knowledge I have and can be contacted through the comments on this post or e-mail ADRIAN
ALL IMAGES WILL ENLARGE WITH A LEFT CLICK

Sunday 1 November 2009

THAT'S OCTOBER (01/11/09)

 Thought I would round out the month, or for the pedants out there start the new one with a quick summary of October. A very enjoyable month. We started out on Holy Island worked our way down the coast of Wales, stopped in Bristol and ended up here a few miles outside Brixham.

Some of the following pictures are new, some repeats if you don't like the latter I'm sorry.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA      ANGELSEY, THIS IS NEW.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA              BRITANNIA BRIDGE MENAI......The yacht is navigating an interesting piece of water known as the Swellies. She is coming through at Slack High water. Bit wimpy but safe at mid tide it resembles a rapid.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA    NEW QUAY.....I have posted this before.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA  COMMON DARTER.......And this, but the time taken to capture it means it has to have another airing.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA  WHITESANDS BAY.....Another repeat.

 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA    CAREW TIDE MILL.........Rpt.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA BRISTOL......Looks as if there are going to be steam rides next year.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA     KINGSWEAR.....This lies opposite Dartmouth and is connected by three ferries.

That's all, will be here or here abouts for a week or so. Plenty to see and do or there will be when the wind and rain desist.

7 comments:

  1. Always good to see excellent pictures Adrian; repeats or not.
    Really like the crab pots and mill shot.
    Sounds like you have the same weather as here; lousy.
    Keep dry mate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adrian.
    Some great scenic shots . I like the first one with the clouds also agree with Keith about the other two. I wonder if the old fashioned bookshop in the aging premises is still trading in Dartmouth. Any ideas Adrian?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes it is Trevor bought a couple of maps and a fungi book a couple of days ago. Blown you away yet down there.
    Ta Keith contenting myself with laundry

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great summary - and more than happy with repeats when they are as good and interesting as this. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks John,had to be quick, washing duvets. Also got confirmation of three Kingfisher territories on the river so I want hanging if I don't get some pictures. Ready the noose!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great collection of photos! I've just been scrolling through all of your October pictures...! I've "seen" you at GB's blog commenting but I never got round to take a proper look at your page until now. I have not been to Britain since the 70s but were on four holidays there then from the south coast up to Loch Ness. Still love the shifting landscapes of Britain, and pictures bring back lots of memories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, glad you enjoyed them.

    ReplyDelete